23.10.09

that scent...hmmm.


I was an active person back in my college days and not so particular with fragrances, but I have a few which were given to me as gifts. My all-time favorite has got to be Burberry for Women.  I really think that it is perfect for me back then and until now.  It has a perky and sweet smell that I never get tired of. It always made me feel that I am ready for the day and the date later that day. Unfortunately, it was all consumed so I used my other bottle of perfume which also smells nice only that it lacks that perky fragrance that I have got used to.


Just a few days ago, I have met someone who was wearing my favorite scent, just then that I realized how I truly missed it.  I have got to go and get another bottle of my Burberry for Women.


My officemate seems to have all those expensive bottle of perfumes; they were from her son who works abroad.  There are those that smell sweet but there are also those which stink, but me, I got to stick to my favorite.



No comments: