I am enjoying this blog-walking. It is something new to me. Advantage is you could leave a message to the owner of the blog you have visited through the chatbox, and then they could visit you back if they wish too. You get to explore a lot of blogsites and share some ideas. I just wish I could understand their language; it would have been cool reading and learning about them, their culture and all. Well, pictures do say a lot too and I enjoy looking at them. Sadly, I don’t have lots of pictures to share. Maybe sometime soon, since Christmas means lots of pictures too. Happy moments with family and friends, like gift giving and family get-together not to mention good food. Oh so looking forward.
More blogs to visit and explore.
2 comments:
You should already camera in Your pocket... Go any where... clik...clik... and more clik...
and Your blog will be festive.
"Do The Blog Walk" just give me a desire to make a comment on it. That's the beauty of blogwalking Ruary. We felt like we were everywhere in the world. We also have many friends even in cyberspace. About the language, just use 'Google Translate' with optimal and descriptive sentences to translate?. And I agree with Heri Hidayat Makmun, put your camera in your pocket, and then click-click anywhere in your area and around...,Nice to know you Ruary.
Post a Comment