I had a bad dream last night. It was the worst dream. I was not even thinking about it, it was about the time when people are already controlled by the “darklord”. In that dream, people were segregated, I don’t know their basis for segregation, but there was nowhere to hide. I was with my family, but we got separated, there were too many people and the “army” scare the hell out of people, that people would not talk or dare ask questions! I walked so fast without looking back, because I was thinking of going to the farthest part of the big venue as possible. I ended up with someone else. I had to go back and look for my family; I had to walk fast and unnoticeable. I found them, my mother and brother, but my brother was crying because they lost my sister, his girlfriend and our little baby among the throng of people. I woke up with that scene in my mind. It scared me.
After a long weekend, weekend started Friday then ended Monday by the way, then the BAD DREAM. Oh what a way to end it?! I was busy the whole time, busy obsessing about Pinoy Big Brother Double Up. The Bagyong ISSA was revealed last night; the Housemates would all be finally in the same house. No more House A or House B. For those who want to know I’m a MELASON at heart, the most liked and loved tandem. Get to know them at http://doubleup.pinoybigbrother.com/ . Follow them on twitter: ilovemelason .
This weekend someone least liked will walk out of the Big Brother House. Who might it be?
Type BB MARIEL send to 231 for SMART and Talk and Text Subcribers and 2331 for Globe, Touch Mobile and Sun Cellular Subcscribers.
No comments:
Post a Comment