21.6.10

Threads and Colors; Papers and Scissors



I love crafts! I adore colorful things.  It’s a passion, my unexplained bliss. Advantage:  You have ready supply of ribbons, threads, beads of all sorts.  Disadvantage:  They just pile up, if not used.  Storage space will slowly become a problem.

Creativity strikes anytime, but I have several unfinished projects.  I need someone to teach me to make those crocheted bags, start and actually finish it.  Once something starts to go wrong, I just stop when it feels like I’m in the middle of nowhere.  I have a boxful of projects, unfinished and never got back on it again. 

Prioritizing is one of my weaknesses.  I’m turning 27 and yet I haven’t actually planned and do them in order of priority.  I’ll get to it.  I’ll start tonight. 

I have scrapbooking materials.  I have crochet threads. I have beading materials. What to do? 



No comments: