Went water rafting last Tuesday, November 9, 2010. We booked through www.theredrafts.com as suggested by my cousin. She thought that it’s a good idea to try a new rafting company. Though I am not much of the risk-taker, for my sister and her boyfriend and the fun of doing things together with my loved-ones, I did!
I am afraid of water, simply because I don’t know how to swim, not really an excuse thought ‘coz life vests are provided for safety! I can’t really claim the scared part, since I did enjoy swimming (of course with my floaters on!) at Tinago Falls, Iligan City.
The first two rapids my tears began to flow, I have no idea how the raft would survive the rapids with us less experienced paddlers. Good thing, my mom knows how to use the paddle and she kept on instructing me. We just tried to be synchronized to keep the raft through the rapids and us onboard.
It ended two hours plus something. Tired, hungry and contented with the day's adventure. Changed to our dry clothes and waited for the jeepney to take us back to SM CDO, where we ate lunch and did a little shopping.
Pictures or did't happen? Here:
It was an amazing day, the rafting was what we talked about the following days. Just could't get over it! Look at the pictures again and again with a smile in our faces. :D

No comments:
Post a Comment