2.2.11

2011 is to Job Hunting

2011

                  The year has a lousy start because I no longer have a job to wake up to.  My contract was ended last December 30, 2010, sadly.  Now I am back to job hunting, asking friends, looking up the internet, but it is a bit hard to find a job in our city, where everybody knows everybody, and people have preferences, like, hiring someone because she is the daughter of a friend; because this person has helped the hiring officer in the past; well, who am I to complain, I was once a beneficiary of our town’s way of hiring people.  I am hoping that I will be called in for an interview in a few days; I have applied in a prestigious company, which I have dreamed of being a part of.  

                    I hope this blog will do wonders.  Good luck for me.  God knows the desires of my heart.  



P.S.  It's the love month already, which means a month has already passed me by, I have been very, very lazy.

No comments: