Here's where I usually hang out : http://www.beadsandfindings.com.ph For crafty people like me, you can find it all here, beads, ribbons, metal findings, cords, well, almost everything, because I wish they sell soft felt cloth too.
I'm craft-minded but I don't have all the time in the world to start what I wanted to do. I just keep on hoarding materials. :) I have a whole box of beads, charms, etc.
I'm craft-minded but I don't have all the time in the world to start what I wanted to do. I just keep on hoarding materials. :) I have a whole box of beads, charms, etc.
P.S.
Shopping online has become a trend in the Philippines for the past months, shipping couriers are the ones which benefited the most.
Shopping online has become a trend in the Philippines for the past months, shipping couriers are the ones which benefited the most.
No comments:
Post a Comment