Single mom. Working mom. UNDER CONSTRUCTION. Soon to be a strong and independent woman who will only make the best choices in life.
4.2.12
Time.
How my time flies:
6:30 Wakes up.
7:00 Have to take off pretty fast so I could still ride the company bus which leaves at
7:20.
7:50 Arrives at workplace.
8:00 to 10:30 Rushing to finish all for bank errand.
10:30 to 12:00 Working while waiting for lunch.
12:00 to 12:15 Eat my baon.
12:15 to 12:40 Tries to finish what I can before taking my power nap at
12:50.
1:00 to 5:00 Work. Work. Work.
5:10 The bus leaves the workplace.
6:00 Bus arrives at city proper.
7:00 to 9:45 Suppose to be with you.
10:00 Fetches mom from the store.
10:30 Leaves store
11:00 Arrives Home
11:00 to 12:00 mn go online/watch tv.
12:00 Sleeps up to
6:30.
It gets harder everytime. With all the pressure. I am tired. I get tired too. Complaining that I can't have time for everything doesn't help. Do I really have to choose?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment