
Four hours of travel in a non-air-conditioned bus, when passengers are sweaty and irritated. The road is bumpy and the bus could stop anytime to load and unload passengers. When drivers doesn't give a damn about getting to the destination earlier than the allocated four hours. I got on the wrong side, which means, the sun is peeping through my window. Burning. I know I am sweating and that I smell so icky.Leaving Iligan at 4 PM is a bad idea, for the sun would still have at least 2 hrs before it's time for him to set.
Even when a long bus travel is sort of a nightmare...a day with u makes it all rewarding. Just being there, seeing the things u do. Makes it real, that I am part of u.
hmmm. there's so many things on my mind now, but time for work. blog to u later. mwah!
this is him. i am his.
August 9, 2009
Even when a long bus travel is sort of a nightmare...a day with u makes it all rewarding. Just being there, seeing the things u do. Makes it real, that I am part of u.
hmmm. there's so many things on my mind now, but time for work. blog to u later. mwah!
this is him. i am his.
August 9, 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment