25.8.09

HELP.

I'm 26, yet there is a lot about life that I should learn. Responsibility is something I should be taking seriously right now. No more excuses, but be more committed to development, changes.


Here are the things I would like to learn this year, I know it's stupid that at this point of my life I still don't know these things:

1) Learn to cook. I know how to fry though; fish, eggs, porkchop, hotdog, etc.
2) Learn how to drive. So I could come and go as I want. I could drive for my mom or my boyfriend.
3) Learn how to budget: Money. I always ran out of cash, even when I have not bought anything. LOL. Time. So I won't be late to work ever again plus I would find time for studying.
4) There's still a lot I wanted to learn. I just thought that my top three is the most essential.

My friend thinks that I'm not ready for marriage until I learn how to cook and budget money and time. Well, he's right.


August 25, 2009

No comments: