Getting online is one of my necessities, even when there's really nothing much for me to do on the web. Just unending browsing. It's just comforting that you could access the rest of the world anytime. There's instant messaging, video calling, and the web search. These makes all other things easy.
We don't have lots of choices for our internet service provider here in our lousy city. Our first internet choice was okay but then there are lots of times when I couldn't connect because the network signal is poor. It was for a year contract. It was a relief when the contract ended so we could finally try another ISP. Then our next internet connection is such a failure. Failure in every way. We have it for five months already, it's a shame that it is still not stable until now. They have troubleshoot it plenty of times. Still it's not giving us the kind of service we expected from a major provider. I could say that our previous connection was way better than our present.
I am looking forward to the time when it finally is stable because I already have my own PC set-up in my room. I could study online. Get jobs online. So there is actually something I am doing while on the net.
I am counting. 1, 2, 3...
August 14, 2009
We don't have lots of choices for our internet service provider here in our lousy city. Our first internet choice was okay but then there are lots of times when I couldn't connect because the network signal is poor. It was for a year contract. It was a relief when the contract ended so we could finally try another ISP. Then our next internet connection is such a failure. Failure in every way. We have it for five months already, it's a shame that it is still not stable until now. They have troubleshoot it plenty of times. Still it's not giving us the kind of service we expected from a major provider. I could say that our previous connection was way better than our present.
I am looking forward to the time when it finally is stable because I already have my own PC set-up in my room. I could study online. Get jobs online. So there is actually something I am doing while on the net.
I am counting. 1, 2, 3...
August 14, 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment