8.9.09

Accomplished.

Mission Accomplished.  About the cleaning part.  Finally, I have freed up some space on my study table.  I collected trash, small paper bits, tags,  receipts, etc.  Put away some stuff which I don't regularly use and made a mental note to remember where I placed them.

I love organizers, those zipped up bags which have those ready compartments for my random stuffs.  I'm not that "kikay", but still I'm a girl.  I have organizers for my bags, my headbands and other accessories.   I have those plastic boxes for my other bags, books, other notes and papers, I have a separate box for my PC stuffs, like cable wires and all.  I have made a box and covered it with purple cartolina for my handicrafts.   I have few unfinished crochet projects, they are bags again.  I'm hoping to finish one within the next 2 weeks.  I have bought materials for those beaded projects, but never got to the point of putting my creativity in action.  (hahaha).  

Maybe, I'm the kind of person who wants to have a little of everything and know a little of everything.  But I know I'm really good when I want it that bad.   

I want to be the best.   I want to be the color pink or the fiery red.    



September 8, 2009

No comments: