9.9.09

Sleep all day.

I wonder if that is okay.  If only I could sleep all day.  I had a sleepless night because I volunteered to watch over my grandma. She was admitted at the hospital because she had difficulty breathing 4 days ago.  So this morning I went to work with my dizzy head.  Did not even ate lunch because I chose to sleep.  I found some crackers in my drawer, so I ate them hurriedly 'cause lunch break had just ended.  That only helped for 30 minutes, I was so hungry and sleepy.  Just tired.  I was wishing that I could sleep the whole day.  If only.  
I was struggling to stay up while waiting for the bell to ring at 1700Hrs.  I passed the time reading an e-book on Angels and Demons by Dan Brown.  My boss was busy doing his stuff and I was just waiting for him to call on me.  I printed some articles for him.  Then happily heard the bell rang.  Oh! Sweet music to my ears.

On the way home, I thought of cooking.  Squash for dinner.  I have the recipe in mind as per advised by my bestfriend.  Looking forward to the effort I was going to make.  

As I have arrived home.  First thing first.  Changed into my house clothes, turn on my PC, then checked on for food.  Best thing, my mom left food for me. Yahooo.  No need for effort.   I ate my heart out.  

Up until now, am still awake.  Blogging.  I'm making this my daily habit.  Though I do  not have that important stories to tell, yet it seems nice sharing it like this.  It does not matter who gets to read this, or if someone would care to read this.  Through this, it feels like someone is listening. 


September 9, 2009

No comments: