7.9.09

Love the new look...

I'm so loving my blog page's new look.  Simple and pretty, just like me.  :) I got the layout for free, check it on one of my buttons towards the end.  

Right now, I am having my period. With it, comes my mood swings.  Sometimes I get depressed by the little things and get bothered by people around me.  Moody and lazy.  I was sleeping from 1 PM to 4 PM.  I know that I should be cleaning up my room.  

I'm trying something online: http://www.trekpay.com/?ref=57265 .  Try and check it out too.  It's worth a try.   I have not seen the outcome yet, but maybe we could explore this together.  This was just referred to me by a friend. 

After this entry, I promise that I would start cleaning my room.  It's cramped and messy.  But I love it.


September 7, 2009

No comments: