6.9.09

wedding bells or should i just get a puppy?

I saw this video on youtube.  It was a wedding entrance dance.  The song was perfect and I really think that the idea was cute and sweet, even when it was non-traditional.  It was funny and it makes me teary and dreamy.  What would my wedding be like? Before I had my first boyfriend,  I was idealistic.  A perfectionist.  My perfect wedding with my soul mate.  The guy who loves me dearly.  The one who would want to marry me and wanted me to be his wife and the mother of his children.


I can't wait to get married and take care of my own little family.  I love babies. Those tiny thing you hold dearly in your arms.  Too fragile.  Too loved and wanted. Oh my God, I am so jealous.  My girlfriend just gave birth to her second child already.  I just saw a cousin at my aunt's birthday who already has her second baby too.  Most people I know are either parents or expecting.  I wanted my baby too.  


I am looking forward to that day...Should marriage come first?  In this modern age, people would consider it a risk to get married when you are not yet pregnant.  Should I be pressured that I am still not settling down?  When my parental instincts are sometimes too strong and I am longing to become a mom...what should I do?  Should I just get myself a puppy?


September 6, 2009



No comments: