Today was better. I found out through a forum that there are real trekpay site members. The best part is you don't have to pay for anything. Just join by registering, then you can start browsing through the links made available to you. Then you will be given credits for it. Read all the details on the homepage, just follow instructions, they are important. The key? Patience and referrals. Perfect when you have all the means to click. I'm building my referrals up, so if you want to help me, click on this and register : http://www.trekpay.com/?ref=57265
If you happen to pass by this blog, could you make a suggestion on what would be a nice topic to write about. Politics and the global economic crisis are out of my list. They are too real. Maybe something beautiful. Like love. LOL. I'm being dreamy again.
Goodnight.
September 11, 2009
Goodnight.
September 11, 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment